Gracie Emmett a DE32
LOA: 35’ LOD: 32′ LWL: 25’10″ Beam: 11′
Displacement: 17,000 Draft: 4’9″ Ballast: 5,500 lead
Sail Area: 593 sq. ft.
Mast: 46’ vertical clearance.
Cabin Headroom: 6’6″
Engine: 1992 Westerbeke diesel, 37 HP Model: 38B Four with only 1,400 Original Hours
Fore to aft:
- Private forward cabin with large double berth, drawers and hanging locker.
- Head next aft with USCG approved Sun-Mar (new ’04) composting toilet with small effluent overflow container that is taken ashore to empty. (The marine head, holding tank and sink have been removed but (3) seacocks remain as does the vanity for the sink and the deck plate pumpout. There is also teak floor grating and sump tray to accommodate an interior shower.)
- The main cabin has two settee berths, pilot berth and quarter berth with total sleeping accommodations for six. Large dining table folds to bulkhead when not in use. Navigation station with chart table, chart storage, equipment storage and electronics console.
- Solid teak doors, drawers, pin rails and sea rail .
- (2) Gimballed oil lamps ‘05,
- 6’6″ headroom,
- teak cabin bulkheads throughout,
- large cabin dead lights replaced ’02.
- cabin sole replaced ’02.
- All hatches have custom, easy stow, screens,
- Nicro Solar vents (2) ‘04
- Enitre interior head liner replaced with “Spectropile” a highly marine tolerant fabric made from 100% post recycled material ‘05.
The galley is wrap-around with:
two iceboxes, one large and one small, insulatedwith 4″ of poured-in-place polyurethane foam. Optionally, the larger icebox could be used as a wet locker.
Counter and s/s sink w/foot pump Manual (cold) water system,
- Hillerange 3 burner LPG stove w/oven,
- (2) LPG tanks ’05, separate, in vented cockpit locker.
Primary anchor CQR 35 lbs w/30′ of 5/16 HT chain, 300′ 5/8″ 3 strand nylon with swivel all new ’04.
- Secondary anchor Bruce 32 lbs w/30′ of 5/16″ HT chain and 300′ 5/8″ 3 strand nylon with swivel all new ’04.
- Danforth stern anchor 30′ chain and 300′ of 5/8″ braided nylon with locking line chock.
- Bow and stern pulpits;
- lifelines and 24″ high net ’05;
- jack lines webbing full boat length with backplated cockpit padeyes ’05;
- (2) safety harnesses and tether;
- (3) flare kits;
- manual fog horn; air horn;
- radar reflector;
- scupper and bilge hoses replaced ‘2010;
- Simpson Lawrence Model Seatiger 555 Anchor windlass, manual;
- Bow sprit w/ 2 anchor rollers new ’05;
- (5) Fenders w/ covers and (3) anchor bouys;
- (2) Life rings commercial grade ’05;
- Bimini top (removable);
- (8) Dock lines ’05;
- Custom cockpit cushions (3) are like new and cover the entire cockpit area ; also, (2) adjustable back deck cushions ’05.
- Solar shower;
- Fins, mask, snorkel (you would regret not having these aboard in certain situations);
- Hinged deck pipes;
- Teak swim ladder;
- Dodger; (4) Life jackets;
- Life sling;
- (7) Brownell boat stands ’06;
- (2) Mooring pennants (York) w/shackles ’06;
- Mast pick-up buoy.
- Three hatches, teak companion way hatch replaced ’07
- 3,200 GMH capacity Rule internal automatic bilge pumps ‘2010
- Wooden plugs (assorted) at all seacocks 2010
Autohelm 2000 Auto Pilot;
- Depth Sounder Corinthian II S400DL;
- Ritchie Navigator Compass, bulkhead mount;
- Weems & Plath Chartkit Plotter ’06;
- West Marine VHF 200 Handheld ’06;
- Speed/Log Corinthian II S100KL II;
- Wind speed/dir Corinthian LX360 II (masthead instrument replaced ’06);
- VHF Radio 25 watt;
- Handheld compass ’06.
Much of the DC electrical wiring was replaced in ’04.
- Blue Sea 10 Circuit breaker panel installed ’04.
- (2) Nicro solar/battery vents in head ’04;
- solar panel (64watt/16.5 volt, amorphous) and (2) Phocos 10 amp charge controllers for (2) separate battery banks all new ’04;
- 12 volt DC electrical system with 400 watt Seavolt DC/AC inverter;
- (4) Group 27, deep cycle marine batteries- May 2010;
- AC shore cord with outlet adapters ’04 (there are six AC outlets below deck);
- Battery parallel switch ’04;
- LED (red/white)dome lights in galley and nav station ’04;
- DC outlets installed above and below deck ’04;
- Backup LED Anchor light ’04;
- LED fore deck & steaming mast lights ’07;
- LED masthead anchor light ’07.
- AC/DC handheld searchlights.
- Manuals, maintenance records and boat plans are included.
- Misc engine parts, electrical,
- extra prop and (2) emergency tillers,
- rigging hardware and extensive inventory of boat supplies and tools.
- Automatic bilgepumps (2) 3,200 gph capacity Rule 2010;
- Manual bilge pumps (3) ’06;
- Bilge blower
- (4) Fire extinguishers ‘05.
- Fuel gauge w/sender; Bilge and C02 alarms ‘06;
- Tiller steering (laminated mahogany) new ’05;
- (2) laminated wood emergency tillers; Fuel filter Raycor fuel separator ’04.
- AC & DC electric pumps for transfer of water to tanks and in-line water filter, galley sink ‘06.
- Oversized (37 HP) diesel engine maintains hull speed (7 knots) at mid-throttle (< 1,400 original hours).
- Speedy access panel for water pump impeller ’05.
- Cockpit access hatch for battery tray’05.
- Cutter rigged with clipper bow and self-tending staysail.
- Mainsail has (2) reef points, is fully battened, and has a Dutchman furling system.
- All headsails are heavily reinforced, hanked on.
- Cruising sails are triple stitched with reef points.
- All sails have covers and bags,
- Staysail and jib covers were new in ’05.
- Sail Area 593 square ft: Mainsail (1997) North,
- Jib (2004) Somerset,
- Yankee (2004) Somerset (only fitted, never used),
- Staysail (2004) Somerset,
- Spinnaker/Drifter (2001) North,
- Riding/Anchor (2004) Somerset.
- All with reef points, triple stitched, 10 oz Dacron.
- Ash shroud rollers (2006);
- (2) Barient #22 Primary winches;
- (2) Harken 32.2 Self-Tailing main sheet winches (2007);
- (3) Lewmar #8 Halyard Winches;
- (7) winch handles- (3 floating).
- Winch covers.
- Standing rigging, new ’02;
- Bow sprit and anchor platform replaced with customize design ’05 ;
- custom inner stay connection and reinforced backstay chainplate ’05.
- Running rigging, ’04-’06:
- Mainsheet blocks ’05,
- Staysail blocks ’04,
- Boom vang/preventer ’05,
- Jib deck track remounted/bedded with new fasteners and backplating ’05.
- Whisker pole,
- Deck stepped mast reinforced 2005. Mast has two sail tracks, one dedicated for main the other for a storm trysail. The base of the mast has a reinforced band added for additional reinforcing ’05.
- The back chain plate has been replaced with a custom plate that is thicker and wider than original spec and is threaded ’05
- Stay sail connection is custom (see photo) ’05.
- Much of the rigging hardware has been upgraded and replaced, and inspected and serviced by one of the northeast’s best professional rigger.
- Side deck fiberglass reinforced ‘2010
- Interior curtains ‘2010
- Cabin deadlights reglazed/caulked ‘2010
- Deck brightwork restored with marine varnish or “Teaqua” oil